First of all before I start getting into this post I want to start by saying thank you again for staying on this journey with me dear reader during 2015 all of your likes, views, follows, and comments mean more to me than I can ever say.
You guys are my amazing cheering/support section and I truly honestly can’t explain the difference having this blog and you guys has had/is making in my life.
I don’t really have a plan for 2016 I know that I want to:
1.Continue to write on this blog and my own personal fictional stories(Check out the “Georgia’s Story” tab of my blog if you’re curious about reading what I have written so far).
2. I want to do more book reviews from NetGally possibly through you dear reader(Email me at darkrose04 @ Gmail.com, (I spaced it out to hopefully avoid spam bots) if you are interested in having me do a book review for you) as well as of books that I buy on my own.
3. I still enjoy doing my level reviews of the video games that I play as well as posting a link here to a YouTube video of me playing said games so that you can watch me play dear reader, you seemed to enjoy them(I asked you to like the post of them if you liked them and a lot of you did) I will be trying to finish the next episode “Minecraft Story Mode” as soon as my hands are feeling better(*curse you Cerebral Palsy*) as well as getting back into Fallout 4 and Elder Scrolls online(I am waiting for my friend from the U.K. to be able to play with me).
4. Get through all of the issues with my teeth.
5. I know that I have to deal with my divorce stuff as well. I just get really bad physical anxiety whenever I have to deal with my ex husband or his crazy baby momma (Check out the “Ending” tab of my blog if you’re curious about all of my divorce drama or stuff about why my ex husband and I split up it’s all there) my dad is looking into getting me a layer since getting me physically to the court house and stuff is difficult. I will keep you updated on everything as I know more.
6. I also know now more than ever what I need and want from any future guy whom I date or marry in the future. I am a lot more open-minded about certain things in regards to how old a guy might be or what he might bring to a relationship than I was earlier this year.
I absolutely know for a fact that I personally need to be with a man who is physically willing and able to help me physically(getting into and out of bed/my chair ect ect), who is mentally and emotionally stable as well I will NOT be with a man who wants me to be sad all of the time, I also can’t be the only thing that makes a person happy.
7. I want to spend as much time with my family and friends as possible.
8. I want to not worry so much about the future and try my hardest to enjoy the most out of every moment and take things as the come, trying not to “burn my bridges before I even get to them” as my mom would warn me when I was little.
9. I want to leave space in my life open from suprises and joy.
I hope that 2016 brings you everything you want and need as well as the amazing things you can’t even imagine yet. Selfishly though dear reader I hope that you’ll stay on this journey with me dear reader so that we can see what 2016 brings together. I want to know about your joys and your sorrows(though I pray that they are few and far between) please feel free to contact me dear reader using the comments section of my posts (I reply to all of the nice ones), the contact form at the very bottom of the “Contact me” page(Click on the menu at the top of my blog then click on “Contact Me”) and you’ll see my contact information as well as the contact form at the very bottom of the page.
I hope that you will have a fun and safe New Year’s Eve have some extra fun for me please.