Note to reader: The following post is ONLY about me telling you about my personal favorite parts about the episode. I’m just a fan doing this for fun any mistakes are my own and there will be spoilers for the episode so read at your own risk if you aren’t up to date with the series yet.
1. The spirit of the hollow talking to Marcel in the cemetery as Elijah.
2. “Freya” to “Klaus” “Are you mad I kept a secret from you? Fine chastise me once you’ve made it through the day.”
3. “Klaus talking to the spirit of the hollow as shown as his dad: “Perhaps you speak from experience, do you come from a broken home? Daddy drank, Mommy never loved you?”.
4. Keelin coming back to help Fraya.
5. “Marcel” talking about the hollow: “So it’s awake and I’m lunch.”
The Hollow is no joke, the way it made Klaus kill all of those people in the alley.
6. The Hollow as “Fraya” talking to “Klaus” about the hollow: “If this thing is demanding a blood sacrifice and it’s between you and Marcel don’t let it be you.”
I’m happy that Klaus and Marcel didn’t kill each other at least not in this episode ?