Note to reader: Note to reader: The following post is ONLY about me venting/talking about my own personal experience with this situation. Any and all harsh or teasing comments will be deleted. I have been teased about this situation enough already. The back story to this post is in the “Dentist part #61 post in the “Me” tab of my blog if you’re curious about the backstory to this post.
Dear reader I just got home from my latest dentist appointment here’s what happened:
1. I was supposed to go to my regular dentist today because the infection wasn’t going down as fast as it was supposed to.
2. Stuff happened with my regular dentist to where he couldn’t help me but he wanted me to go a dental surgeon to drain the infection again.
3. The first dental surgeon I was referred to wouldn’t even talk to me(he just kept talking to my dad) even though I was right in front of him answering the questions. He kept saying that I needed to go to the ER and he couldn’t help me(he charged my dad $50 for seeing me for about 15 minutes and 1 messed up x-ray that he said he couldn’t use.
3. My regular dentist called in a favor with a different dental surgeon after my dad called and told him what happened and got me seen by him.
He gave me some I.V. antibiotics and drained the infection in both places apparently my regular dentist only saw/drained one place. He put a tube in to help keep it open in case they have to drain the infection again. I go back to get checked again on Wednesday and hopefully I will be able to get the tube taken out.
4. I have to have another root canal on the tooth after the infection is gone.
I will keep you guys posted on everything as soon as I know anything more about it. Thanks for your support dear reader it real does mean a lot to me ❤.